Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Frustration Occurs 1

Going out with my new family on the 26/09/2011. We’re having our outing for the first after a few months known each other. But on the day i really had no mood and feeling really frustrated with everything. I really don’t want to go back early on the day. i want to stay with them till night. I just want to release my stress and peace my mind with all the things that happen.

Before the day i just hate being in my real family. I just couldn’t accept their changes. They blame me over everything that happen. They really change a lot after what happen to me when i was in secondary 3. But I’ve promised them that i won’t do it again but they really underestimated me after what happen.

I just want to be independent. What I mean by independent is I want to learn the outside world. I don’t want to be too childish in everything I do or still need someone to take a good look at me in everything I do. I want to learn how I will handle things by myself. from there I know what is good for me and what is bad for me.

No comments: